With a tap of a button, the camera can mechanically switch to face the front or rear of the device. The best part of this rotating camera is that we have already seen this type of camera from Oppo N11 back in 2013.
So far as the price and availability are concerned, the Seoul-based tech behemoth is keeping it to the chest.
"Consumers are spoilt for choice with so many competitively equipped handsets, meaning price looks set to be the deciding factor as name recognition carries increasingly less significance - even for a heavyweight such as Samsung", continued Mr Bhikha.
Samsung Electronics America Senior Vice President and Carrier Sales and Operations Chief Travis Warren said that the launching of the Galaxy Fold marks a "pivotal moment" for US users. This phone is a scaled-down version of the Galaxy A20, which was recently shown the light in India.
Samsung has launched its new Galaxy A series smartphones in South Africa, which offer flagship features in the mid-range smartphone sector. This translates roughly to Rs 30,900 which is the budget segment the Galaxy A70 will land up in.
Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, the phone houses a 3,700 mAH battery that comes equipped with "super-fast" charging capability. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 670 octa-core chipset and is coupled with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI on top.
Samsung has taken the wraps off the new Galaxy A80, a midrange smartphone with a next-generation design.
The Galaxy A80 and its lifting, rotating camera, is not the only phone Samsung unveiled. Both the variants will come with a microSD slot of up to 512GB support.
The Galaxy A70 is equipped with a display that measures 6.7 inches and has a 20:9 aspect ratio along with a waterdrop notch. The speed of rotating and poping-out camera delay is quite negligible. The cameras include a 48-megapixel primary lens along with an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens.
The Samsung Galaxy A40 features a dual rear camera setup with one 16 megapixel camera and one 5 megapixel camera, on the front of the device there is a 25 megapixel camera for Selfies.
The main 13MP camera has an aperture of f/1.9, while the 5MP sensor is the ultra-wide with F2.2 aperture.
It has a 13MP main camera and an 8MP front camera.
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Gameplay Details: Lighstabers, Force Powers, And More
- MacOS update likely splitting up iTunes
- The Premier League trophy is at Anfield for Liverpool's game against Chelsea
- Kevin Durant and Patrick Beverley ejected from Game 1
- Facebook down for some users
- Pep Guardiola defends Manchester City tactics in Tottenham defeat
- Chevron reaches agreement to acquire Anadarko
- Jallianwala Bagh massacre centenary: PM Modi pays tributes
- Horizon: The Frozen Wilds Voice Actor Teases Horizon Zero Dawn 2
- Facebook's chat feature could be returning to the mobile app