The midfielder has lost finals in the EFL Cup, Europa League and Champions League with Liverpool since 2016, while he was part of the side that missed out on the Premier League title to Manchester City by two points in 2013-14. "If we win that trophy, in my eyes, it's a better year than 2018".
However, unlike England camps of old where club rivalries led to factions forming on global duty, Kane believes Gareth Southgate's squad will not be distracted ahead of Euro 2020 qualifiers against Czech Republic on Friday and away to Montenegro on Monday.
"It's up to me to try and help them when they come here and perform and feel comfortable around the lads and the squad to go out in a game and do what they do for their clubs".
"Whether we play for one club or another, when we come here we get on very well".
"I'd like to think, maybe a couple of years after that, I'll be in my prime".
In the past, club allegiances have created damaging divisions in the England squad, but Henderson insists the camaraderie is now strong enough to withstand that pressure.
"He tells me "you're learning a new language, new environment, just keep up with your performances".
"He took the time with his family and close friends and the decision he made is one he thinks will best for his future and no-one can blame him for that". I played with him at Liverpool and speak with him regularly. "But your focus has got to change", he said.
Wembley will host the semi-finals and final of that tournament, while England will also play their group games on home soil should they qualify. "It is important we start well and hopefully build on that". "And things like that don't really happen".
But Henderson warned that England's recent rise makes them a prize scalp for underdog opponents like the Czech Republic and Montenegro.
"I think the great thing about this team, this England camp, we have a bit of fun and a laugh and a joke, but when we are here, it is 100 percent England", said Kane on Tuesday.
- Watch the new trailer for John Wick: Chapter 3
- FM Çavuşoğlu criticizes United States over Golan, says Turkey supports Syria's territorial integrity
- Palestinian youth killed by Israeli forces near Bethlehem
- Kevin Durant's 'Adopted Brother' Clifford Dixon Fatally Shot Outside Atlanta Bar
- Anyone Not Named Duke Worth Betting On — March Madness
- Ichiro Suzuki announces his retirement
- Trump tweet does little for Golan, but much for Netanyahu, critics charge
- Cuphead is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- Facebook settles with rights groups on ad discrimination
- Travis Scott Slams Rumoured Kylie Jenner Relationship Troubles With Flirty Public Message