Cuphead will be available for the Switch on April 18, and is now available for pre-purchase.
Update: The event is now over, and as expected, it brought word on a whole lot of Switch games. Right at the beginning of the show, Nintendo announced that Cuphead will be coming to the Switch. Should Nintendo now look into adding Cuphead and Mugman to Super Smash Bros.
Moldenhauer also threw some praise at Nintendo themselves for the port. Studio MDHR worked in collaboration with Nintendo's Nindie team when questions arose, and Moldenhauer said Nintendo was always very quick to respond. This would seem to suggest that certain Switch games will be able to share their online scores across other platforms with the help of Xbox Live.
Furthermore, it has been confirmed that Xbox Live features will be brought to this new version of Cuphead, which means that Xbox Live achievements will be available to those playing the game on Switch.
Cuphead coming to the Switch was a surprise to many, many Nintendo and Microsoft fans.
The game was first introduced to the public as a Microsoft-exclusive, through Xbox One, and to PC users. You play as Hue, who must explore this odd new world filled with intelligent tribes and find a new home for your people.
- New Xbox Release Date, Details Reportedly Leaked
- How The Crypt Of The NecroDancer Developer Got To Work With Zelda
- Behind Donald Trump's plan to beat the Robert Mueller report
- Second Israeli dies of wounds from West Bank shooting attack
- VOTE Where will Antoine Griezmann go Man United Barcelona Bayern
- Syracuse Basketball: Predictions vs Baylor in NCAA Tournament
- Democrats' request for information on Trump-Putin talks rejected by White House
- Facebook settles with rights groups on ad discrimination
- At Least 75 Dead After Overloaded Ferry Sinks in Iraq's Tigris River
- Travis Scott Slams Rumoured Kylie Jenner Relationship Troubles With Flirty Public Message