The Woodstock 50 reunion festival will take place at the 1,000 acre International Speedway in Watkins Glen.
"I was there 50 years ago in 1969 and I'm back to celebrate 3 days of Peace, Love, & Music".
Woodstock 50 has also partnered with an array of environmental and social justice groups, including Chance's arts organization SocialWorks, Meek Mill's criminal justice nonprofit REFORM Alliance, and the gun control effort March For Our Lives that was started by Marjory Stoneman Douglas students.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the iconic 1969 festival, Woodstock is returning for three days of music in Watkins Glen State Park in NY this summer.
Among those acts playing the event are the likes of JAY-Z, Dead & Co., Chance the Rapper, the Raconteurs and Miley Cyrus. The Man, Leon Bridges, Gary Clark Jr., Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Dawes, Margo Price, Nahko And Medicine For The People, India.Arie, Jade Bird, Rival Sons, Emily King, Soccer Mommy, SiR, Taylor Bennett, Amy Helm, Courtney Hadwin, Pearl, John-Robert and IAMDDB.
With a lineup that includes everything from hip hop to country with more than 80 artists, Woodstock 50 lives up to vows of widespread appeal, featuring a diverse billing of artists including rapper Common, rockers The Black Keys, pop futurist Janelle Monae and folk-rock troubadour Brandi Carlile.
- Apple launches second generation AirPods with wireless charging
- NCAA Tournament: Vegas’ odds for Duke, Virginia, UNC & the field of 68
- Robert Kraft Reportedly Makes Decision On Plea Deal Offered
- Investors group call Lyft to give up dual-class share structure
- Riyan Parag to join Rajasthan Royals for IPL 2019 on March 20
- Google Fined $1.7 Billion by E.U
- Dollar gains on trade war jitters before Fed
- Pacquiao could fight Spence next
- Facebook, YouTube, Twitter told to brief Congress after mosque shootings
- Frequent intake of sugary drinks tied to greater risk of premature death