DiCaprio plays TV star Rick Dalton, who has forged a close professional and personal alliance with his stunt double, Cliff Booth (Pitt).
"Actors are required to do a lot of unsafe stuff, and Cliff here is meant to carry the load", DiCaprio's Rick Dalton said to the person interviewing him. The duo live next door to Sharon Tate (Margot Robbie, pitch-perfect casting) and Roman Polanski (Rafał Zawierucha), which means at some point their plan to break into the movie business will clash with Tate's murder at the hands of the Manson family cult.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is scheduled to hit cinemas on August 14th. One of the teaser's highlights is actor Mike Moh delivering a spot-on imitation of Bruce Lee, who does a Kung Fu fight scene with Booth. The three marquee names are enough to make "Hollywood" one of the biggest movie events of the year for cinephiles.
The cast includes - deep breath - Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Pacino, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Kurt Russell, Timothy Olyphant, Emile Hirsch, Tim Roth, Burt Reynolds, Michael Madsen, Dakota Fanning, Scoot McNairy, James Mardsen and Damien Lewis. The video also has the elements of a typical Tarantino movie. "I've been working on this script for five years, as well as living in Los Angeles County most of my life, including in 1969, when I was seven years old". "I'm very excited to tell this story of an L.A. and a Hollywood that don't exist anymore", he said.
The first trailer for "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" was released Wednesday morning, and it is awesome. DiCaprio and Pitt plan to move from TV into filmmaking.
- Google Fined $1.7 Billion by E.U
- Fulham vs. Liverpool - Football Match Report
- Investors group call Lyft to give up dual-class share structure
- Robert Kraft Reportedly Makes Decision On Plea Deal Offered
- Dollar gains on trade war jitters before Fed
- More Americans Think Mueller's Probe Is a 'Witch Hunt' Against Trump
- Kristoff St. John's cause of death revealed
- Ben Simmons pays tribute to 'Egg Boy'
- Leaked Galaxy Fold Hands-on Video Reveals Major Display Issue
- Valtteri Bottas declares Australian GP win as his best ever race