Everything has been about who the Lakers should bring in alongside LeBron James. That completely defeats the goal of what the Lakers are trying to do, even if some Laker fans (and Kobe diehards) want to see him out of LA.
James was rested for the loss to the Detroit Pistons on Friday, but made his comeback two days later at Madison Square Garden.
"When you're the face of the National Basketball Association, I think you should be more a part of your team no matter what is going on", Frazier said.
"No matter what is going on, in the public, you gotta be a part of the team", the 73-year-old analyst continued. In the locker room you're not, but you have to exude that type of togetherness in public, folks.
Kyle Kuzma had 18 points and Reggie Bullock added 14 for the Lakers, who have lost eight of nine and were swept in the season series by NY. "We continue to have injuries, your depth is not as you would like it to be, and it's hard on a ballclub".
It is highly unlikely and not very smart but it got us thinking regardless: what could the Lakers get in return for LeBron James?
James was 4-for-15 from the field in the final quarter, but Lakers head coach Walton said he should not take the blame for a 39th defeat of a miserable season for his side.
"He's one of the all-time great players in our league", said Walton.
Lance Thomas came in early in the fourth quarter and gave the Knicks a quick shot in the arm, scoring seven points off the bench and playing hard-nosed defense to pull the team close as the Lakers began to pull away.
- Florida vs. LSU live stream: Watch SEC Tournament Semifinal
- Lori Loughlin Fired from 'Fuller House' Following College Admission Scandal
- Huawei P30 & P30 Pro specifications leaked ahead of the official launch
- Four Pakistanis injured in New Zealand mosque attacks, five missing: FO
- Zinedine Zidane sends a message to Gareth Bale ahead of the summer
- Glastonbury 2019 reveals The Cure, The Killers, Miley Cyrus & many more
- Video shows Chelsea Clinton berated for her 'rhetoric' for causing mosque shootings
- New Zealand shooting: Gunman sacks lawyer, plans to represent himself in court
- Verstappen: "Great for Honda, this is their first podium since 2008"
- Apple launches new iPad Mini and iPad Air