TMZ reports that sources close to Jackson say Paris had been having trouble with the allegations made against her father, Michael Jackson, in Leaving Neverland, the documentary that describes the sexual molestation accusations against the singer.
According to their "sources", they found Paris gaping with blood on both her wrists, leading to her hospitalization in a psychiatric ward where she consequently issued a 5150 hold.
Family says it's due in large to the fallout from the documentary "Leaving Neverland".
Shortly afterwards, the UK's Daily Mail followed up with a similar story.
"There's nothing i can say that hasn't already been said in regards to defense", Paris wrote, noting that her cousin Taj "is doing a ideal job on his own and I support him".
She later responded directly to TMZ on Twitter, writing, "f-k you you f-king liars". People also reported a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department told them, "At about 7:28 a.m., officers responded to the 7200 block of Hillside for an ambulance attempt suicide".
After Jackson's social media messages, TMZ updated their story to write that she had been released and was under the care of her team after the incident.
Paris was seen outside her home on Saturday wearing a tan crop top and a blue jacket that said "I'm Fine" on the back. "She is now resting at home and doing fine".
"My intention for this show was to refer to Michael Jackson as a pop culture artist". Yet, she said it "isn't her role" to stick up for her dad.
In 2017, she opened up about attempting suicide multiple times during her teenage years.
"I'm a completely different person". "And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help".
- Frank Cali Murder Sparks Speculations Of Gotti Connection
- Merkel ally floats idea of broader talks with United Kingdom if Brexit delayed
- Tadhg Beirne set for his first Six Nations start against Wales
- Study rekindles debate on eggs-heart health link
- 'Apprentice' contestant's Trump defamation suit can proceed
- What happened to Bernie Sanders’ head in SC ?
- Manchester City success judged on winning Champions League - Guardiola
- United Kingdom watchdog puts Brexit war chest at £26.6b
- Android Adware In Google's Front Yard: 100M+ Users Possibly Impacted
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced