Sean O'Brien slots in at openside flanker after a knock to Josh van der Flier early in the French game forced him off. Jack Conan who made a strong impact off the bench against the French once again provides back row cover on the bench.
He replaces Iain Henderson who is ruled out through injury.
Rory Best will lead the traditional eve of match Captain's Run at the Principality Stadium.
Finally Kieran Marmion reclaims his spot as back up to Conor Murray at scrum-half.
Kearney has overcome a calf injury to take position at full-back pushing Jordan Larmour to the bench.
"He would have liked to have had a bit more game time leading into it and it's one of those things that you'd love to go two weeks in a row with the same team".
Wales will be unchanged as Head coach Warren Gatland has stuck with the same match-day squad which beat Scotland for their clash in Cardiff.
England's head coach Eddie Jones has attempted to undermine Wales' Grand Slam attempt by declaring they must face Ireland while suffering from fatigue.
Ireland - 15 Rob Kearney, 14 Keith Earls, 13 Garry Ringrose, 12 Bundee Aki, 11 Jacob Stockdale, 10 Johnathan Sexton, 9 Conor Murray, 8 CJ Stander, 7 Sean O'Brien, 6 Peter O'Mahony, 5 James Ryan, 4 Tadhg Beirne, 3 Tadhg Furlong, 2 Rory Best (c), 1 Cian Healy.
- Federation Internationale de Football Association says 48-team tournament 'feasible'
- What can Arsenal expect from Napoli in the Europa League quarter-finals?
- Kareem Hunt suspended: Cleveland Browns RB banned 8 games
- California jury awards $29M in baby powder cancer case
- Rockets surging as scuffling Warriors come to town
- PM statement on the New Zealand attack: 15 March 2019
- Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Under Investigation For Alleged Battery On Child
- United States bars entry to ICC members probing 'war crimes' in Afghanistan
- Huawei's camera-centric P30 Pro appears on Geekbench, key specs revealed
- Google’s foldable patent hints at a compact clamshell phone