United's list of absentees have shortened ahead of the match, but Lukaku may well be missing after aggravating a foot complaint in last weekend's 2-0 loss at Arsenal.
"But they've turned it around completely now, they're a different club at the moment".
"They were expected to beat us because we had just come into the league, and you could definitely feel that there was tension in the stadium".
Ashley Young is suspended after picking up two bookings in the FA Cup and Alexis Sanchez is also sidelined, but Solskjaer said there is a chance Ander Herrera and Jesse Lingard - who sat down for an interview with ESPN this week - could make their comebacks after recovering from hamstring injuries.
There have been mixed reports over whether Juan Mata will be fit or miss out as well. "He's not been on grass yet".
"And of course that VAR, even though for me it's a penalty, you can still be unlucky and not get it in the last minute and then we'd be out and no one would really remember the PSG performance". "You can never be 100 per cent sure, of course, but Alexis is such a determined lad. So, I'm sure he's doing everything he can (so) that when he comes back he's going to show his best side", he said.
Speaking on the Champions League quarter-final draw, Solskjaer admitted that their opponent would be tough.
It was the first time Solskjaer had been defeated in a match in domestic competition, but the Norwegian was far from downhearted.
"We have played so much worse and won games and that's the odd thing in football when you're a manager, you can look behind the result and say that was a good performance, we didn't get what we deserved". Everything has been going well but then again football kicks you in the teeth sometimes and it's always the next day.
"It's so odd, the Arsenal one".
Phil Jones is back in contention after returning to full fitness but he hasn't played in over a month so the United boss might be reluctant to throw him straight in to action.
- Kareem Hunt suspended: Cleveland Browns RB banned 8 games
- Jazz owner Miller addresses fans after Westbrook encounter
- Ranked Osaka, Halep crash out of Indian Wells
- YouTube to launch music streaming app in India
- Minnesota Democrats Want to Topple Ilhan Omar and Nominate New Candidate
- California jury awards $29M in baby powder cancer case
- Trump Vetoes Congressional Effort To Limit Border Wall Funding
- Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Under Investigation For Alleged Battery On Child
- Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke announces 2020 presidential run
- Baltimore Ravens add veteran leadership with Earl Thomas, Mark Ingram