Hello Games has announced that No Man's Sky players around the world will be treated to the free No Man's Sky: BEYOND update this Summer. Hello Games fourth update No Man's Sky: Next added multiplayer support for up to sixteen players.
He isn't calling it a traditional MMO, even though it will have "many recognisable online elements", as it will require no subscription, won't feature any microtransactions, and will simply be a free update to all No Man's Sky players.
Dubbed Beyond, Hello Games founder Sean Murray said today that this new update will have three major components to it. Want to discuss a possible story?
However, like the early access game No Man's Sky really was the whole time (albeit sold at a full price) the game has only gotten better and better following its first release, its community richer and richer.
In a press release sent alongside the announcement, it's made clear that the multiplayer updates coming in No Man's Sky ONLINE are only one component of BEYOND.
Beyond will contain three major updates rolled into one larger free release.
"Beyond will be our most ambitious chapter so far, and something we've been working ridiculously hard on". How has your opinion changed regarding the game?
"Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man's Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action".
- Tesla set to reveal highly-anticipated Model Y compact SUV
- Huawei's camera-centric P30 Pro appears on Geekbench, key specs revealed
- 'Apprentice' contestant's Trump defamation suit can proceed
- Malaysian court postpones trial of Vietnamese citizen | # AsiaNewsNetwork
- PM statement on the New Zealand attack: 15 March 2019
- Russia mocks US collusion probe ahead of Mueller’s report
- Tadhg Beirne set for his first Six Nations start against Wales
- New Zealand prime minister says shooting suspect was a licensed gun owner
- Pizza Pizza Offering Super Cheap Deals At Restaurants Across Canada Tomorrow
- Indian Wells Open: Federer beats Stan Wawrinka to reach 4th round