The Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones are expected to be powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC, with the P30 said to feature a 6.1-inch OLED panel, whereas the Huawei P30 Pro is said feature a larger 6.5-inch display.
According to an article on Huawei's site, Clement Wong, VP of global marketing said that Huawei P30 Pro will offer "revolutionary technology to rewrite rules of photography" and periscope-style "superzoom" camera. The camera should help Huawei deliver better zoom functionality, a feature the company teased previously. Although the Huawei Watch GT was launched last August at the same time as the Mate 20, the Chinese brand is now ready to present its two new versions, which will be unveiled along with the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
Like its cheaper sibling, the P30 Pro boasts a USB Type-C port and a microphone along the bottom.
One of the most interesting facts about the P30 Pro is that it omits the headphone jack while the non Pro variant decides to keep it.
In a related development, Huawei is all set to launch a new P30 series phone later this month on March 26 in Paris.
A display on the back of a smartphone is not entirely new.
The previously-leaked renders of the Huawei P30 showcased the smartphone in a range of three colors - Black, Aurora, and Ice White.
The P30 Pro was listed on AnTuTu with the listing confirming a few rumors. The flagship smartphone scored 286,152 points and this shows us that Huawei P30 Pro has more than enough hardware power to take care of any heavy-duty tasks. As part of promotional offer, Huawei is giving Bluetooth headphones, worth Rs 2,999.
This updated setup should then be accompanied by a Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor - which should improve bokeh imagery - and a laser autofocus system.
- James Gunn Reportedly Rehired As Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 Director
- New Zealand prime minister says shooting suspect was a licensed gun owner
- Google’s foldable patent hints at a compact clamshell phone
- Huawei has a backup OS in case it loses access to Android
- Belinda Bencic claims another shock win in Indian Wells
- Pizza Pizza Offering Super Cheap Deals At Restaurants Across Canada Tomorrow
- Federation Internationale de Football Association says 48-team tournament 'feasible'
- Chiefs release Eric Berry
- Solskjaer refuses to be drawn on Man United move for Gareth Bale
- Pompeo presses Kim Jong-un to keep his word on nuclear tests