Both Hill and Espinal were named, but that investigation was closed within three days of opening.
"A source familiar with the situation said Hill's fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police", the Star's Steve Vockrodt and Brooke Pryor reported.
Hill's fiancee, Crystal Espinal, is the same woman the wide receiver reportedly choked and punched in 2014. Her name is listed on both police reports.
The Chiefs confirmed to the Star that they aware of an investigation involving Hill.
"We're in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities", the Chiefs said in a statement.
According to a police report obtained by KCTV, police in Overland Park, Kansas, were called to Hill's home Thursday to investigate an alleged battery in which a juvenile was a victim and Hill's fiancée is listed as "others involved".
FOX4-WDAF has reached out to the district attorney and the Chiefs for comment but has not heard back yet at this time.
As of Friday, Hill has not been charged with a crime.
This is a very serious allegation especially given Hill's history of domestic violence.
"I just want everybody to understand that we have done our due diligence with regards to full vetting each one of our draft-class members", former Chiefs GM John Dorsey said after drafting Hill, per the Star. The incident resulted in Hill being dismissed from the Oklahoma State football team.
In 2016, during his probation, Hill signed a four-year $2,586,220 contract with the Chiefs. He pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery in 2015, but the conviction was later dismissed and ordered expunged from his record after the completion of court-mandated probation.
- Pompeo presses Kim Jong-un to keep his word on nuclear tests
- Oil rises to $67 on cuts to Saudi, Venezuelan exports
- YouTube Star Lilly Singh Scores NBC Late-Night Show, Replacing Carson Daly
- UEFA to investigate Neymar's VAR criticism after PSG defeat
- Police detain 10 teenagers in India for playing banned video game
- Real Madrid signs young Brazilian defender Eder Militao from FC Porto
- Titans Acquire Ryan Tannehill From Dolphins
- Kareem Hunt suspended: Cleveland Browns RB banned 8 games
- Louis Tomlinson’s sister Félicité dead at 18
- Minnesota Democrats Want to Topple Ilhan Omar and Nominate New Candidate