Neymar, who was injured, followed the encounter from the stands and the final minutes from the touchline, where the referee, on the advice of the VAR, gave a penalty against Kimpembe which injury time which Rashford scored and brought about the French club's elimination.
Paris St-Germain forward Neymar is under investigation by UEFA for comments the Brazilian made after his side's Champions League defeat by Manchester United last week. "It's not a penalty", wrote Neymar on Instagram.
Neymar's social media outburst was picked up by media outlets around the world, as well as UEFA's disciplinary officials, who have opened an investigation into the Brazilian's conduct online.
If found guilty the 27-year-old risks being suspended during the early rounds of next year's Champions League, for which runaway Ligue 1 leaders PSG are certainties to qualify. How can it be a handball when it hits...
He furiously turned to abusive words towards video assistant referees on social media.
Buffon accused the English referee of having a "dustbin in place of a heart" for awarding Real a last-gasp penalty that knocked Juve out after the Italians had clawed back a 3-0 first-leg deficit to level the tie. "They put 4 people that know nothing about football in charge of looking at the replay for VAR".
- New Couple Alert! Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Cory Booker
- Vienna waltzes to quality of living win for 10th year
- Stream your PC games from anywhere
- Oil rises to $67 on cuts to Saudi, Venezuelan exports
- Vietnam asks Malaysia to free Jong-nam murder accused
- Trump says Europe is 'being ripped apart' by Brexit
- Champions League quarter-final and semi-final draws
- Novak Djokovic: Philipp Kohlschreiber delivers verdict on STUNNING Indian Wells win
- Perth school students walk out of class in strike on climate change
- William and Harry split royal households as Sussexes hire ex-Clinton advisor