Madrid want to raise funds for new signings this summer, as Zinedine Zidane looks to rebuild a squad that looks to have come to the end of its cycle.
The 21-year-old has impressed for Porto, since arriving in a €4m (£3.5m) deal from Sao Paulo last summer.
"Zidane is ideal for Madrid and this is flawless for himself for another great opportunity to show how good he is with a new project after the fantastic things he has achieved in recent years", Mourinho was quoted as saying by El Chiringuito while reacting on Zidane's appointment.
However, that has not materialised during a miserable season for Real that has seen them hire three new managers and Bale has instead become a focal point for criticism from both the fans and the media.
But Barnett insists his client isn't seeking a move away - for now.
That's the revelation made by Jonathan Barnett, Bale's agent.
Because the Real Madrid back line is the most free scoring in the league so far.
Senegal worldwide Mane has been linked with a move to Real Madrid in the past but a move hasn't come to fruition.
"We all know him and we know what he was like as a player and as a coach", he added.
"Over the period of time it just got worse".
"He is very happy". He'll talk with Mr Zidane and take it from there.
- Arsenal 3-0 Rennes: Unai Emery's side complete their Europa League comeback
- Vienna waltzes to quality of living win for 10th year
- Gift of Givers ready to aid Mozambique amid massive cyclone
- Novak Djokovic: Philipp Kohlschreiber delivers verdict on STUNNING Indian Wells win
- CT high court: Gunmaker Remington may be sued for Sandy Hook shooting
- Global climate strike begins, with students skipping school to protest
- Radioactive particles from huge solar storm found in Greenland
- Samsung keeps the dream of the under-screen camera alive
- Golden Tate Reportedly Down to Patriots and Steelers in Free Agency
- Disney-Fox mega-deal set to close March 20