"Avengers: Endgame" opens in theaters everywhere April 26. Expected faces, lots of hand-wringing and dramatic slow motion, and of course it has to finish with a quip. It's worth noting we don't see any of Hulk's origin moments here, but that's probably because no one wants to remember The Incredible Hulk anymore. Have at it below.
A culmination of 22 interconnected films the fourth installment of the Avengers saga will draw audiences to witness the turning point of this epic journey.
The trailer showcases flashbacks of the past in the MCU. We all know otherwise, however.
Light on actual plot, the new trailer is another character study that largely focuses on Ant-Man and the original six Avengers, what they've all been through over the course of almost two dozen Marvel movies, and who they've lost.
Of all the lines spoken in the trailer, none is more loaded than Peggy Carter's reprisal of her words spoken in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The boarded-up house in the background suggests that a decent amount of time has passed since Infinity War. Rocket, though not exactly the friendliest of creatures, is certainly a survivor, and formed a little bond with Bucky (now the White Wolf) in Infinity War.
Also standing tall and proud is Chris Evans as Captain America.
Additionally, Marvel unveiled a new poster for the film. We'll have to see if Marvel comes through with an explanation because the fans aren't staying quiet - peep the reactions below.
But, according to an apparent set leak from Avengers: Endgame, the character of Captain Marvel, or Carol Danvers, will be very different... The new suit could possibly be used to travel through the Quantum Realm or to fight Thanos.
- Unvaccinated Kids Are Now Banned From Schools In Italy
- Kim Jong-nam's murder: AGC rejects Doan's representation to drop charge
- Well-positioned phone blocks arrow from hitting man in attack
- Google calculated pi to 31.4 trillion digits and broke a world record
- Ireland says extension of 21 months would allow 'rethink' of Brexit
- Real Madrid confirm the signing of Eder Militao
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to disorderly conduct charges
- Glen Johnson really, really loves Virgil van Dijk
- "We’re not English. We’re Scouse!" - Liverpool fans respond to owner
- Facebook says it’s resolved outage issues and denies attack