Yes, Lady Gaga is expecting, but it's not what you think!
The past year has seen no shortage of Lady Gaga; over the past two months, "Shallow" has earned her an Oscar, a Golden Globe, and her first number one single in eight years.
Considering Lady Gaga followed Rihanna and United States producer Bloodpop moments before she tweeted about the upcoming album, many are linking the activity together as a nod that we might finally be getting that Gaga X Riri collab we've been waiting years for.
The 32-year-old actress has been at the center of Hollywood lately after her "A Star Is Born" debut became a huge box office hit, and being in such a position often means dealing with insane rumors. "Yeah, I'm pregnant with #LG6".
The only babies that Lady Gaga is birthing anytime soon are new music, she's confirmed.
Her 2016 record "Joanne" became her fourth album to reach No. 1 in the United States, joining "Born This Way" (2011), "Artpop" (2013) and "Cheek to Cheek" with Tony Bennett (2014), Entertainment Weekly reported.
We could probably assume that it's coming in the next nine months (if she's sticking to the pregnancy theme), but who knows!
The singer and Bradley Cooper, her A Star Is Born co-star, sparked rumours that their on-screen love story had moved to the real-world after an intimate performance of Shallow at the Oscars.
Yes, people saw love and guess what?
"I'm an artist, and I guess we did a good job - fooled ya!"
- Ex-Hillary Adviser: Trump Impeachment Might Help Democrats
- Kim Kardashian Paying 5 Years Of Rent For Former Inmate
- Justin Houston released by Kansas City Chiefs
- 'Bomb Cyclone' Winter Storm Moving Across Central U.S.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Suspends Death Penalty In California
- Confirmed: Mitt Romney’s never been to a birthday party before
- Parliament Again Votes Down May’s Brexit Deal
- Packers still in the mix for RB Mark Ingram
- Molinari surges to win Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Rouhani arrives for first official visit to Iraq