The two have starred together in a number of movies like Student Of The Year and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, and now once again they will be sharing screen space in Karan Johar's next production Kalank. "Since my father had knowledge about the subject.it became his dream to make the film", Karan Johar said at event.
Varun Dhawan, at the Kalank teaser launch, quickly jumped in to explain why they fought on set. He said, "I was very close to Karan's father". I have known her for much longer even before we dated. But when he asked Sanjay why he calls Madhuri "Ma'am", Alia Bhatt quipped, "Learn something from him... call me "Ma'am" too".
"One day, I reached 20 minutes late for the shoot". Alia was showing a lot of attitude on the sets and I was wondering what had happened. He then dropped her out of the stage in the same manner.
The multi-starrer film Kalank will release on April 17. It is directed by Abhishek Varman and produced by Karan, Sajid Nadiadwala and Fox Star Studios. Boasting an ensemble cast of Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit, the teaser of the film set the tongues wagging as soon as it hit the internet on Tuesday.
Actors Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt make for a handsome on-screen couple and their chemistry is very hard to miss.
- Apple AirPods and Other Trendy Technologies may Cause Cancer, Warn Experts
- China calls for ‘responsible discussions’ ahead of UNSC meet on JeM
- Trump responds to claims Melania has a body double
- United Nations probing North Korea sanction violations in 20 countries
- UK PM May suffers blow ahead of big Brexit vote
- Google Chrome gets two important tweaks for speed and data saving
- Beto O’Rourke to Announce 2020 Presidential Bid
- New study shows eye scan can reveal changes associated with Alzheimer's disease
- Ethiopian Airlines flight carrying 157 people to Nairobi crashes, no survivors
- New Zealand prepares for major measles outbreak with free vaccinations