On Monday, the group published more audio, this time revealing racist and homophobic remarks he made on the same radio program, which he apparently called in to for an hour every week.
Carlson refused to cave into leftists demands for him to step down from Fox News though, saying anyone who disapproves of his comments is welcome to disagree with him on his show.
Fox News had $1.09 billion in ad revenue past year, a 7.2 percent increase over 2017.
According to The Daily Beast, in the newest audio recording Carlson talks about approaching the teen contestant in the bathroom: "I was thinking about tapping my foot next to her stall", he said. But it's about to become the centerpiece of a new Fox corporation that will be spun off from a merger with Walt Disney Co. later this month.
The radical leftist Media Matters is trying to destroy Fox News host Tucker Carlson.
21st Century Fox Inc.is slated to complete its $71 billion sale of entertainment assets - including the 20th Century Fox studio - to Disney on March 20. "She'd probably be a pretty good wife", added Carlson, who was 38 at the time.
"Media Matters caught me saying something naughty on a radio show more than a decade ago", he said.
This week, Sleeping Giants has been tweeting at companies such as Bayer AG, questioning why they air ads during "Tucker Carlson Tonight".
"I gotta be honest, I thought she was kind of appealing", Carlson said as he talked about what South Carolina's age of consent was.
Fox News said it was looking forward to its advertiser presentation and wouldn't be swayed by the campaign against Carlson.
The unearthed audio is the latest in a series of tumultuous revelations that began Sunday, when Media Matters released audio of Carlson degrading women and flippantly discussing child rape in old radio interviews. "No one forced Tucker Carlson's odious bigotry and fixation on white genocide conspiracy theories", Carusone said in a statement. In December, Carlson suggested that immigrants made the U.S.
- Bayern Munich pushed aside and knocked out by Liverpool
- Major League Baseball announces rule changes involving pitcher usage, roster limits, inning breaks
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to disorderly conduct charges
- Huawei has already sold more than 10 million Mate 20 smartphones
- Kane Williamson rushed to hospital for scans after shoulder injury
- Spotify Takes On Apple’s Anti-Competitive Behavior in Europe
- National Conference says no to meeting with Election Commission team
- Beto O’Rourke to Announce 2020 Presidential Bid
- Bloody Sunday: Derry awaits decision on 1972 killings
- Anti-Brexit Britons hit Irish pub in Brussels to watch vote