He ends up robbing banks, resulting in his arrest and subsequent conviction and incarceration in 2011.
Joe Russo who earlier helmed Marvel movies such as films Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War and now, Avengers: Endgame has selected India as his first destination as a part of their Avengers: Endgame promotion tour in the Asia Pacific region. It is being said that Russo will visit Mumbai in April to meet fans.
Cherry is based on the book of the same name by author Nico Walker.
This news comes to us courtesy of Variety, which exclusively reported news of Holland's involvement in Cherry, expected to be the Russo brothers' first non-Marvel feature film in over a decade. Walker is now serving time for his crimes and is scheduled to be released from prison in November 2020.
According to the article, Cherry has been atop the brothers' priority list since winning the production rights in a highly-competitive bidding war last summer.
Joseph Russo, one half of the popular filmmaking duo, Russo brothers, will come to Mumbai in April to promote his upcoming film, Avengers: Endgame.
The film, which opened to good reviews, minted over Rs. 120 crore in its opening weekend.'Avengers: Endgame' is slated to hit the theatres on April 26.
- Massachusetts Court Reinstates Aaron Hernandez' Murder Conviction
- Victims killed, injured during school shooting in Brazil
- Sega Halts Sales of Judgement in Japan Following Actor's Cocaine Arrest
- Firefox Send free file transfer service now available for all
- Facebook faces criminal investigation
- US consumer prices cool in February
- NASA boss says first Martian 'likely to be a woman'
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to have a 5G model
- Kane Williamson rushed to hospital for scans after shoulder injury
- Kalank teaser out: Meme experts enjoy field day | newkerala.com #112700