No team ran the ball more than Baltimore since Jackson took over for the since-departed Joe Flacco, and Ingram should flourish as a featured back after sharing the load with Alvin Kamara in New Orleans. He was suspended for the Saints' first four games a year ago because of a violation of the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Former Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is expected to re-sign with the Saints, according to the NFL Network. Despite the Murray signing, the Vikings also drafted running back Dalvin Cook that same year and the rookie ended up winning the starting job out of training camp.
The Packers and Lions could both use a runner of Ingram's caliber and experience, too.
Murray joins after spending each of the past two seasons with the Vikings. The 29-year-old has missed 25 games over the last three seasons, due in large part to breaking his leg twice. The team also returns Kenneth Dixon (333 rushing yards and 51 receiving yards) and practice squad members De'Lance Turner (4 rushing yards, 17 receiving yards) and Tyler Ervin. In 11 games (six starts), the former undrafted free agent had 137 attempts for 718 yards (5.2 per carry) and two touchdowns, along with two catches for 20 yards. He rushed for 578 yards and six touchdowns on 140 carries for the Vikings in 2018-19.
Thomas, 29, is a perennial All-Pro safety and has been for most of his National Football League career, all of which has been spent with the Seattle Seahawks.
- Thousands of Australian Gmail users report problems with service
- Labour leader Corbyn demands general election after PM May's Brexit defeat
- BTS confirms latest album 'Map Of The Soul: Persona'
- Kim Kardashian Paying 5 Years Of Rent For Former Inmate
- Rescue efforts underway after Lagos school collapse
- Bills, wide receiver John Brown agree to three-year deal
- Man arrested for 'choking driver who wouldn't stop singing Christmas songs'
- YouTube Premium, YouTube Music launched in India; pricing starts Rs 99
- Theresa May wins legally-binding changes to Irish backstop at eleventh hour
- Felicity Huffman Released On $250000 Bail In College Admissions Probe