In fact, he was denied housing after being granted clemency.
"She later discussed Matthew's situation when she met with the president in September."
The reality star reportedly reached out to former inmate Matthew Charles on social media after he became first person to be released from prison under new reform laws after serving 20 years of his 35 year sentence for non-violent drug and weapons charges. Her generosity will allow him to save enough money to eventually put a down payment on a house. "It's truly changed his life", Hardiman added. Two years later, a judge ordered him to return to prison and finish the rest of his 35 year sentence.
This video comes one month after Kim called out a publication for saying she was suffering from a "bad skin day".
Charles, of course, couldn't be more grateful for Kiki's continued efforts that have severely impacted his life.
"I just received the most wonderful news tonight that I just had to share with everyone", he wrote.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and her hubby, Kanye West, have both been reported to use Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush to get their pearly whites prepped for the paparazzi. "Was moved and has chose to help me". "And to me in an unbelievable way".
You heard it here: KKW is doing God's work!
Matthew Charles told The Tennessean last week that he couldn't find permanent housing since his January 3 release, in part due to his criminal history.
"Kim then met with President Trump in May of a year ago to speak to him about pardoning Alice Johnson, and also mentioned Matthew Charles in that conversation".
- Theresa May wins legally-binding changes to Irish backstop at eleventh hour
- YouTube Premium, YouTube Music launched in India; pricing starts Rs 99
- Confirmed: Mitt Romney’s never been to a birthday party before
- Packers still in the mix for RB Mark Ingram
- Chiefs agree to trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a bargain price
- Tom Brady and Odell Beckham Jr. take bromance to new level
- Felicity Huffman Released On $250000 Bail In College Admissions Probe
- Guardiola Set To Dump Man City For Juventus
- Rescue efforts underway after Lagos school collapse
- Thousands of Australian Gmail users report problems with service