The offer is another piece of Spotify's partnership with Samsung.
The companies first announced their partnership back in August of previous year, integrating Spotify into Samsung devices, including the company's upcoming Galaxy Home speaker.
To mark the official Galaxy S10 market launch Samsung is treating its USA fans with free access to the premium version of Spotify for 6 months. Interestingly, some of those who have pre-ordered the new Samsung Galaxy S10 flagship phone have received their units with the seal tape cut on the side.
Patricio Paucar, VP of marketing at Samsung Electronics America, added: "Our goal is to deliver the best possible mobile experience to our consumers, and Spotify is the ideal music partner to help us make that vision a reality". The paid YouTube tier, which usually costs $11.99 per month, gives users access to an ad-free YouTube experience, offline playback and background play, as well as access to YouTube Music.
You also must live in the USA and you must provide Spotify with a credit card number that it will use to charge you after the six-month trial is over (unless you cancel beforehand).
Spotify Premium usually costs $9.99 per month, so this is a savings of about $60 - assuming you want a Spotify Premium membership.
- Walmart draws criticism as it replaces disabled 'greeters' with 'customer hosts'
- Colorado man admits killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- Inside videos of Akash Ambani-Shloka Mehta`s extravagant wedding venue out
- Jose Mourinho 'To Be Back At Real Madrid Within Days'
- Cabrera Bello two clear at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Britain to grant jailed UK-Iranian mother 'diplomatic protection'
- Warriors Agree to One-Year Deal With Center Andrew Bogut
- Venezuela plunges into darkness amidst widespread outage
- Midwestern populist Sen. Sherrod Brown decides against running for president
- The Black Keys Are Back With First Single In Five Years, ‘Lo/Hi’