Singer and actress Lopez has been dating former New York Yankees star Rodriguez since early 2017, and based on their Instagram posts for the past several days, pair now appear to be on a romantic island getaway.
The superstar couple surprised their fans with his-and-hers Instagram posts, both featuring the same image - of J.Lo's hand, her ring finger bearing a giant sparkler, clasped in A-Rod's hand.
The couple first started dating in 2017, making their pairing public when they first appeared together at that year's Met Gala.
The actress and singer shared the same post with a simpler message. "We understand each other's lives in a way that most other people couldn't".
The engagement comes just a day after Rodriguez posted a message on his Instagram Story about soulmates, perhaps hinting at Saturday's announcement. No, a soulmate is someone who inspires you to complete yourself.
Jenny from the block just got a rock.
This will be the second marriage for Rodriguez, 43, and the fourth for Lopez, 49.
Paulina Dedaj is a writer/ reporter for Fox News.
- R. Kelly Released from Jail
- Airbnb acquires hotel booking app, HotelTonight for an undisclosed sum
- Kylie Jenner Might Totally Forgive Jordyn Woods For This Reason
- Warriors Agree to One-Year Deal With Center Andrew Bogut
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- State Sen. continues push to have Daylight Saving Time permanent
- SpaceX: Crew Dragon's test flight in graphics
- Kelly released from jail after payment made
- Jose Mourinho 'To Be Back At Real Madrid Within Days'
- Cabrera Bello two clear at Arnold Palmer Invitational