Following the stirring comeback that Manchester United scripted at the Parc des Princes, former manager Jose Mourinho, who was sacked by the club in December a year ago, was full of praises for his replacement Solskjaer.
However, in the build up to Sunday's match at Arsenal - which could be crucial in the battle to finish in the top four - Solskjaer is using United's remarkable run to lay down a few markers, emphasising the workload his superstars need to tackle in order to challenge Manchester City and Liverpool.
"We are finding for each match fresh players and different energy and for Sunday I think it is going to be the same", he added.
Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech, however, is confident they can still progress to the last eight of the competition.
The Spanish coach, who won the Europa League three times with Sevilla, acknowledged the size of the task now facing Arsenal to overturn the aggregate deficit, but will ask his players to repeat the first 40 minutes of this game in the return leg next week.
The difference could be up top, where Man United have a red-hot duo in Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku (who has 3 consecutive braces), while Arsenal have one low on confidence in Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and one who could be considered the same in Alexandre Lacazette. "Manchester United had four shots during 95 minutes, and in four shots scored three goals, and PSG had nearly 70 percent of ball possession, had more than 10 shots, and they scored only one". And they were right to trust me because I showed that I can play against one of the best teams in the world and play well.
"Sometimes I am not happy with them both when their performances are not good when they're both playing, but I am very consistent in our work to take the best decision and to give them the best performance for us, whether they're playing together or alone".
"But it was the way it happened and the celebrations at the end, it just happens when you win a game like we did".
- Venezuela plunges into darkness amidst widespread outage
- Airbnb acquires hotel booking app, HotelTonight for an undisclosed sum
- The Black Keys Are Back With First Single In Five Years, ‘Lo/Hi’
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Kelly Now Being Investigated In Detroit Over New Underage Sex Claim
- Inside videos of Akash Ambani-Shloka Mehta`s extravagant wedding venue out
- Jose Mourinho 'To Be Back At Real Madrid Within Days'
- Continued Conversations rolling out to Google Home Hub and other Smart Displays
- Chinese Exports Decline 21 Percent in February
- Kelly released from jail after payment made