Sister-in-law Kate Middleton wasn't in attendance, however the explanation for this is clear. Beyoncé took the lead in thanking United Kingdom fans for the award, saying, "Thank you so much to the BRIT Awards for this incredible honor".
Meghan Markle is celebrating with friends!
"Setting all personal things aside, I understand a baby shower is an exciting time - it's about getting with friends, getting things ready for the baby", Samantha told Daily Mail TV.
The Duchess, now in her third trimester and set to give birth sometime in April, is expected to return home to London on Wednesday, where she will reportedly have a second baby shower for friends on that side of the pond. But this also means that the royal baby won't be attending school with his cousins in London.
"But Meghan is American, and my guess is her deeply loyal posse of girlfriends will want to throw her a shower".
The Duchess of Cambridge was reportedly on a ski holiday with her husband Prince William and their three children instead.
Frogmore Cottage is divided into several staff units so there's a lot of work to be done before the Duke and Duchess can call it home.
Meghan let slip to a fan last month that she's due to have the baby in April.
- Trump demands Europe put IS fighters on trial
- Saudi Arabia defends app that allows men to monitor women
- European Union would not oppose extending Brexit talks, Juncker said
- Xiaomi Mi 9 official, already elected as one of the best cameraphones
- Two hundred families trapped by Islamic State in Syria, U.N. says
- Froma Harrop: The star-crossed romance between Amazon and New York City
- The Washington Post sued by family of Covington Catholic teenager
- RUMOR: Jets expected to have conversation with Steelers regarding Antonio Brown trade
- Ex-FBI official McCabe responds to 'lying' Trump attacks, calls them 'horrific'
- The Real Star of "Captain Marvel" Is Goose the Cat