Four people, including children, have been fatally shot at a property in western MI, in the United States.
WOOD-TV reported that LaJoye-Young said authorities discovered the victims at a property near Cedar Springs, a community about 30 miles north of Grand Rapids. She added that they are investigating the possibility of a murder suicide.
Authorities are working to identify the bodies and haven't confirmed the relationship between the four.
Upon arrival, deputies found a woman and three elementary-aged children deceased with gunshot wounds.
"Very sad. Very, very sad", LaJoye-Young said. (9News) A photo from outside the property 19 Mile Road near Division Avenue, northeast of Kent City.
Investigators now believe there's a second crime scene and that some of the victims may have been killed there-this after executing a search warrant late Monday evening. "We can confirm 4 casualties however we do not believe there is an active threat to community safety", police said on their Twitter page.
- Preston students stage climate change protest in city centre
- Vettel says first day of testing was close to perfection
- What's come out about Jussie Smollett's attack
- China accuses Washington of trying to block development
- Diet drinks linked to stroke in post-menopausal women
- Wilson-Raybould’s decision on SNC-Lavalin was hers to make: Trudeau
- Padres Have Made Serious Bids For Bryce Harper, Manny Machado
- Dataminers uncover new game modes for Apex Legends
- JUST IN: Zinedine Zidane gives conditions to take Chelsea job
- Jussie Smollett's Reps Gives Update That He Won't Meet with Police Today