The latest official word on the game's release date, shared during a financial report just a couple of weeks ago, said that the game was still on track for a "Spring 2019" launch.
Pikmin 3 Deluxe could be heading to the Nintendo Switch.
What Nintendo made pretty clear in the short trailer for the new sequel was that this new title will indeed feature slopes, something that was missing from the original Super Mario Maker. U Deluxe as games that have been ported across from the Wii U.
The YouTube embed for the February 2019 Nintendo Direct is below.
As always, make sure to treat this information as speculation for now - we're sure we'll learn more about the game's release date during the Nintendo Direct later today.
We're hoping to see and hear more about the game tonight. Nintendo has announced that there'll be a Direct tomorrow morning with extra news on Fire Emblem: Three Houses, as well as a bunch of surprise titles that they like to reveal out of nowhere.
Fueled by horror, rainbow-sugar-pixel-rushes, and video games, Brittany is a Senior Editor at Shacknews who thrives on surrealism and ultraviolence.
The player takes control of Captain Olimar, and the game involves creating a horde of adorable, plant-like creatures called Pikmin.
We've only seen a smattering of bits and pieces of the upcoming Fire Emblem game since learning of its existence, and we're still unsure when the game is even scheduled to debut.
- Ex-boyfriend held in death of woman in suitcase
- OnePlus 5G Smartphone prototype to be showcased during MWC 2019
- Tesla’s delivery team gutted in recent job cuts
- Sen. McConnell: Green New Deal Vote Will Put Dems on Record
- Lottery Winner Accepts $1 Million Check Wearing 'Scream' Mask
- Oil remains bid in Asia on Venezuela sanctions and OPEC output cut
- Manchester United and Paris St Germain charged by Uefa
- Apple reportedly wants to keep 50% of subscription news service revenue
- Red Bull unveil first Honda-powered auto in one-off livery
- Michelle Obama's Mom Texts Her After Surprise Grammys Appearance