We can't even begin to fathom the scope of how overwhelming this experience must've been for Cardi B. Which may have been the cause of her faux pas that came later on that night. Going from standing by her side to playing the wall, Offset is noticeably shook. After BET's tweet, Minaj dropped out of two scheduled events for the network and Cardi B made it clear that she doesn't support tearing others down.
"While everyone was harassing me, like, 'You not going to do it". "The nerves are so bad", she said. Cardi explained in a deleted video.
Cardi B has hinted she will drop a new album in 2019, capitalizing on a year of runaway success.
After her history-making Grammys win, Cardi B is furious because she's been getting hate from people saying she doesn't deserve the award. And her fans quickly took it upon themselves to follow her direction, putting together an admirable series of responses and alternative captions to her facial expression. "Also, CONGRATS to everyone who won last night". She said, "I been taking a lot of sh*t today". Hopefully, Cardi or a member of her team was able to snag the necklace from the Grammys stage floor after her performance.
"I remember past year when I didn't win for "Bodak Yellow" and everybody was like, 'Cardi got snubbed, '" she explained.
"I remember past year when I didn't win for "Bodak Yellow" and everybody was like, 'Cardi got snubbed, ' " she also said. I worked hard for my motherf***** em *Bodak Yellow everybody was like, 'Cardi got snubbed, Cardi got snubbed'.
- Late completion of auto jeopardises Renault's shakedown plans
- Oil remains bid in Asia on Venezuela sanctions and OPEC output cut
- EA wants to bring Apex Legend to Android and iOS
- Anne Hathaway Took This Parenting Tip From William & Kate
- Lottery Winner Accepts $1 Million Check Wearing 'Scream' Mask
- US says ex-intel official defected to Iran, revealed secrets
- Ex-boyfriend held in death of woman in suitcase
- Jennifer Lopez turns Motown tribute into own zesty show
- Australia to reopen island detention camp after refugee bill
- Britain to 'enhance lethality' amid Russia, China threats -Minister