Ahead of the launch, several render images and features about the phones have already been revealed.
In addition to the trade-in discount, Samsung will also give customers who reserve the Galaxy S10 a $50 instant credit on accessories, so you can pick up a cheap (or even free) case for your new phone. If the Galaxy S10 with 5G support will indeed be announced at the February 20 event, it's unlikely to make it to Europe due to the lack of 5G networks, so this could be one of the reasons Samsung France does not mention this configuration on its website.
The leaks include a leather cover for the S10, as well as LED view covers.
The March 8th release date had been floated in several leaks and reports, so it doesn't come as much of a surprise. The main selfie camera has dual-pixel autofocus and is capable of shooting 4K videos. The standard Galaxy S10 is said to come with a regular in-display fingerprint sensor.
The thing to note here is that rather ugly cutout on the screen protector for the in-display fingerprint sensor. Galaxy S10 models are expected to be dust and water resistant as well like the previous generation phones. A triple-camera setup will be used on the back, while the front-facing unit will consist of two cameras. On the front, a 10MP "main" camera, as well as an 8MP "live focus" camera for shooting portrait-style selfies. For selfies, the Galaxy S10 will sport a 10-megapixel (f/1.9) camera. One key differentiator here would be security as the Galaxy S10E has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It is claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S10 may support 15W fast charging and 9W reverse wireless charging.
Across the board, all three models will be powered by an Exynos 9820 processor and it comes with at least 6GB of RAM.
- Elusive black leopard spotted in Kenya for first time in 100 years
- Anti-vaxxer revolt grows on Reddit among teens
- Russian Federation plans to disconnect from global Internet for cyber-defense
- PSG hands Man United first defeat under Solskjaer
- I can’t do anything about Alexis Sanchez - Ole Gunnar Solskjær
- Australia to reopen island detention camp after refugee bill
- French group wins $35.5B defense deal from Australia
- China's President Xi to meet top U.S. trade negotiators on Friday - SCMP
- Late completion of auto jeopardises Renault's shakedown plans
- Herbert beats Berdych to reach Montpellier final