"As we go forward in this campaign, is it going to be chasing every tweet and nasty statement from Donald Trump, or are we going to talk about what's broken in our country and what are our plans to fix it?"
"This tweet was obviously racist, and yet there are actually some conservatives arguing that it wasn't a reference to the Trail of Tears because Trump doesn't know what that is", Meyers said after showing a CNN clip talking about Trump's post. "And what are we, as candidates, as activists, the press, going to do about it?" "I want to talk about what's going wrong and how we set it right". "Let him make a full report to the American people and then collectively we can make the decision about what the appropriate next step is".
Warren officially launched her presidential campaign on Saturday in her home state of MA at a mill site where largely immigrant and female factory workers went on strike in 1912 to call attention to the wealthy power brokers who "have been waging a class warfare against hardworking people for decades", Warren said in her speech.
President Donald Trump's eldest son made light over the weekend of the United States government's history of genocide against Native Americans as part of a slam against Sen. "In fact, he may not even be a free person". "Yeah. Donald Trump is the symptom of a badly broken system", she said.
Donald Trump Jr praised a tweet by his father criticizing Senator Elizabeth Warren and her claims of Native American ancestry as 'savage'. Warren elaborated on those comments to reporters at an event in Iowa City, pointing to the ongoing investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election by special counsel Robert Mueller. "Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore?"
Trump has not been charged with any crimes, but several of his former advisers have pleaded guilty to a variety of charges. Warren formally kicked off her bid for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination before a crowd of about 3,500 supporters in MA on Saturday.
- El Chapo jury reaches guilty verdicts on 6th day of deliberations
- Nigel Owens responds to tweet criticising decision to award England penalty try
- Search Jobs with Jooble
- Leeds United's Jack Clarke on mend after illness scare
- Sarri has two weeks to save his job at Chelsea
- Irving day-to-day with knee sprain
- Fitbit's New Fitness Tracker for Kids Leaks in Different Colour Options
- Uighur musician 'tortured to death in China camp', campaigners claim
- Big Six? It's all about the Premier League's Big Three
- Russia Mulls Disconnecting From Internet In Test Of Cyberdefenses