Irving, who's dealt with knee problems before, doesn't appear to have a serious injury on his hands.
Irving stayed in the game for two more minutes before exiting, although the Clippers scored eight unanswered points during that stretch, while Irving missed a driving layup.
It was the largest comeback in the National Basketball Association in the past two seasons and the largest in Clippers history.
Kyrie finished with 14 points on 4-of-7 shooting, two assists, and a rebound.
"Yeah, I mean, I really do".
In a season which has seen the Boston Celtics fight through their fair share of ups and downs, last night's collapse against the Los Angeles may have been one of their worst showings. I just don't see the joy in the game. Now, Morris is calling on his teammates to put any drama behind them and focus on winning.
"I watch all these other teams around the league and guys are up on the bench, jumping on the court, doing all this stuff that looks like they're enjoying their teammates' success", Morris continued. "Win, lose, or draw - you're going to lose games - but if we have no attitude, we have no toughness, we're not having fun.it's going to be a long season".
Morris hinted at trade deadline drama that may have built up before last Thursday. "I'm trying to win".
- China Upbeat on US Trade Talks, But S. China Sea Tensions Weigh
- The Toronto Raptors are set to sign Jeremy Lin
- Kyler Murray is picking football over baseball
- U.S. Afghan envoy to kick off intensive trip of 6 countries
- Donald Trump to sign executive order advancing artificial intelligence strategy
- Rain, hail delays final round at Pebble Beach
- Meghan Markle's Father Shares Alleged Letter From the Duchess
- South Korea signs new deal to pay U.S. more for troop presence
- Katy Perry Pulls ‘Blackface’ Shoes From Retailers
- May rejects pivot towards Brexit customs union compromise