At first, some thought she was referring to Cardi's win, but Grande later clarified that it had "nothing to do w her".
After getting all that Grammy shine as the first solo female artist to win best rap album, Cardi B has gone Instagram MIA. "When I found out that I was pregnant, my album was not complete. She saying mama!" Cardi excitedly wrote.
The 26-year-old musician is yet to publicly comment on the lip-syncing claims.
She said: "He was like 'You gonna have this baby and you gonna make this album'". Cardi got snubbed! Now this year's a f***ing problem?
And then there's on/off again partner Offset in the crowd just dying over her, too.
After winning her Grammy, Cardi B celebrated with her crew late last night.
Cardi B creates history at last night's Grammy Awards. "The nerves are so bad".
He started out by writing on Twitter, "I don't never wanna be propped up by tearing somebody else down". Lauryn Hill was part of the Fugees when the group won in 1997 for The Score.
Tonight, Cardi performed "Money" during the ceremony. "I feel for Travis cuz he really deserved that acknowledgement as well, but his moment is way bigger than the awards could say".
'A b**** is really hurt out here but, um, the performance was wonderful'.
- Former attorney general says she can’t publicly discuss SNC Lavalin allegations
- Juventus make Ramsey the highest-paid British player in history
- Arsenal win the hard way at Huddersfield
- NASA's faraway space snowman has flat, not round, behind
- U.S. Afghan envoy to kick off intensive trip of 6 countries
- Ellen DeGeneres shaves off Julian Edelman's beard
- 39 die, dozens sick in India from ingesting spurious liquor
- Gaza officials: Israeli fire kills 2 Palestinian teens
- Law seals Vic Open win with stunning eagle on final hole
- Kyler Murray is picking football over baseball