The league consists of eight teams and all of these players are getting recognition and work that they wouldn't otherwise get - so kudos to the AAF for putting this league together.
Wolford went 18-for-29 with 275 yards and four touchdowns.
The results from Week 1 featured lots of familiar faces.
Former Penn State quarterback Christian Hackenberg is back in action playing for The Alliance of American Football's Memphis Express, and it's not going well. Silvers threw an interception on his first drive. Former Crimson Tide star Trent Richardson scored two touchdowns as Birmingham pulled away in the second half, in what was an unfortunate debut for the Express.
Via Sports TV Ratings, the first AAF game, which aired on CBS on Saturday night, averaged 2.913 million viewers between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. Along with the Apollos, Rick Neuheisel's Arizona team seems to be the most offensively intriguing team in the AAF, one perhaps worth keeping an eye on.
The Presley touchdown came moments after a Rashad Ross 4-yard touchdown grab, as Arizona quickly turned its 19-16 lead into a 35-16 edge, and while Salt Lake later added a touchdown, it never seriously challenged the Hotshots again. But the good news is I'm 23 (years old), not sure that I could do it and I did it. The games can also be found on the AAF Streams subreddit here, or the NFL Streams subreddit here.
- Fox host says he 'hasn't washed hands in 10 years'
- Ellen DeGeneres shaves off Julian Edelman's beard
- No. 2 Duke shoots its way past No. 3 Virginia
- Rain, hail delays final round at Pebble Beach
- US Wants Security Council to Recognize Disputed Venezuela President
- Law seals Vic Open win with stunning eagle on final hole
- Saudis don't know where Khashoggi's body is, foreign minister says
- 39 die, dozens sick in India from ingesting spurious liquor
- Amazon is pumping money into self-driving startup Aurora
- Kyler Murray is picking football over baseball