Filmmakers P.Vasu, KS Ravikumar, Selvaraghavan and Kasthuri Raja also attended the nuptial. Tamil Nadu chief minister Edappadi K Palaniswami was among the guests, along with actor-politician Kamal Haasan. Her traditional braid, smoked out liner and custom raspberry lipstick have left us stunned.
Needless to say, she looked completely ravishing on her D-day, in the red-pink wedding attire.
On Sunday, a sangeet ceremony was organised which was a close-knit family affair. In the videos, Rajinikanth is seen burning the dance floor on his famous song Oruvan Oruvan Mudhalali from, Muthu.
Before the wedding, the families of the bride and groom had hosted a soirée for their close friends and family.
This is the second marriage for both Soundarya Rajnikanth and Vishagan Vanangamudi.
In 2016, Soundarya applied for divorce with Ashwin and got separated subsequently. They have a six-year-old son, Ved Krishna, who lives with her.
Having started her career as a graphic designer, Soundarya has worked in films like "Baba", "Majaa", "Sandakozhi" and "Sivaji". She made her directorial debut with Rajinikanth starrer Kochadaiiyaan and followed it up Dhanush-starrer, VIP 2.
Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan on the sidelines of Soundarya's wedding. On the other-side, Vishagan Vanangamudi, the son of SS Vanangamudi, who is Founder of Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd, a Chennai-based pharmaceutical giant, made his acting debut with Tamil thriller Vanjagar Ulagam, which was released in 2018.
- Ariana Grande Posts Furious Tweets After Mac Miller Lost A Grammy
- Manchester United under Jose Mourinho were 'laughing stock' - Phil Jones
- Monster Hunter: World x The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Crossover Begins
- Funeral, memorial planned for longtime US Rep. John Dingell
- Possible wintry mix may bring snow, sleet, rain on Tuesday
- Benjamin Mendy To Pep Guardiola: I Was Not In Hong Kong
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Throw A 'STORMIWORLD' Birthday Party
- The First Night of AAF Football
- Pep Guardiola ‘proud’ of City after Chelsea demolition and praises Sergio Aguero
- Grammys 2019: Brandi Carlile, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande win