Monday is expected to see morning flurries and a risk of freezing drizzle.
Between five and 15 centimetres of snow and ice pellets are expected to accumulate in some areas, along with ice buildup from freezing rain.
The weather agency issued a statement on Sunday for the London, Strathroy and Middlesex area, warning of Tuesday conditions.
The chance for snow overnight starts after 1 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11 with little or no accumulation expected. We are also tracking a wintry mix moving in form the south and west that could bring some freezing rain to areas this morning as well, so be cautious on the roadways.
The statement warned that the storm could have "a significant impact" on travel in the region. The best chance for periods of steady and even moderate snow will be between 10 PM Sunday and 3 AM Monday.
A Winter Storm Watch is in effect from 2 PM Tuesday until 1 AM Wednesday.
Wednesday: Partly sunny and comfortable.
DANGEROUS ICE STORM POTENTIAL: As snow begins to try to transition to rain, we are watching the potential for a dangerous ice storm to unfold late Monday night into Tuesday.
Temperatures should reach the low 40s Sunday afternoon, so any hazardous conditions should be gone rather quickly.
Friday: Cloudy with scattered showers likely in the afternoon.
"Snowfall amounts may be higher should the switch over to freezing precipitation not occur", added the statement.
- Cardi B goes for first Grammy win; Ariana Grande, Drake among no-shows
- Durant blasts media's treatment of him, tells reporters to 'grow up'
- Microsoft ask Internet Explorer users to go to a new browser
- АFP: Quebec mosque shooter gets life, no parole for 40 years
- Storm Erik Brings Wet And Windy Weather
- Kendall Jenner Reacts To Kylie Jenner Pregnancy & Engagement Rumors | Hollywoodlife
- Gay serial killer Bruce McArthur given eight life sentences
- Popular iPhone Apps Including Expedia and Abercrombie & Fitch Secretly Record Users' Screens
- The First Night of AAF Football
- Bad news for anyone who uses ad-blockers on Spotify