However, Ariana helped us imagine the whole sight by sharing a photo of a gown she thought of wearing to the Grammys. On Saturday, tattoo artist Jon Mesa took to Instagram to show off the new ink that he did on Davidson's back.
Buzz Aldrin, Armstrong's colleague from the mission, also shared NASA's tweet and wondered when he would be featured in one of her songs.
Since pulling out of her scheduled performance at the Grammys citing creative differences, Ariana Grande and producer Ken Ehrlich have been locked in a battle of words. Grande was nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance along with fellow singers Jessie J and Nicki Minaj for "Bang Bang" in 2015. Her win was announced prior to the ceremony. "Not doing favors or playing games", she said.
Making matters even more tense, Grande's image is being used in billboards and advertising for the Grammy Awards which, according to sources, has angered the singer's team who feel she is being used to promote the show with no commitment to actually participate. She then chose not to attend the ceremony at all, and expressed her feelings on the matter online.
That's not all! Ariana also reacted to the win and said, "i know i'm not there tonight (trust, i tried and still truly wished it had worked out tbh) and i know i said i try not to put too much weight into these things. but f**k. this is wild and attractive. thank you so much".
Grande responded to Ehrlich's statement on social media, tweeting: "I've kept my mouth shut but now you're lying about me". She added "T$3 his is wild and attractive".
'I will say this, and they don't want me to say it but I'm going to say it: The thing that probably bothered me more than whatever else she said about me is when she said I'm not collaborative.
After accepting the award from presenters Chloe x Halle, a teary-eyed Cardi B walked up to the stage with husband Offset as audience members chanted her name.
- New Trailer for ‘Anthem’ Reveals Endgame Loot, Challenges, Strongholds, and More
- Grammys 2019: Brandi Carlile, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande win
- Thai court orders release of Bahrain refugee soccer player
- Benjamin Mendy To Pep Guardiola: I Was Not In Hong Kong
- Gay serial killer Bruce McArthur given eight life sentences
- Drake's "God's Plan" Wins Best Rap Song At GRAMMYs
- Dolly Parton honored by Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry at Grammys
- Ariana Grande Posts Furious Tweets After Mac Miller Lost A Grammy
- Kendall Jenner Reacts To Kylie Jenner Pregnancy & Engagement Rumors | Hollywoodlife
- Bad news for anyone who uses ad-blockers on Spotify