Us Weekly reported that Kylie gave her baby a truly over-the-top birthday party. The two might have even tied the knot in secret, fans have theorized, with the couple referring to one another as "wifey" and "husband" regularly over the past few months while Jenner sports some suspicious bling on her left hand.
Guests entered the amusement park-themed party through a giant blow-up of Stormi's face with an open mouth, much like Travis' own blow-up that traveled across the country.
The bash included rides, food, a cloud-filled play pen and even a shop for exclusive Stormi merch!
Wow! Also, is that Caitlyn Jenner we spot in that final pic (above)?! "Happy 1st birthday Stormi!".
Mom, dad, and Stormi were seen dancing along to a live performance of "Baby Shark" performed by life-sized characters and there were adorable mini pizzas, French fries, and other treats served.
Kylie Jenner is on fire!
"Y'all look a little tense in here", rapper Travis Scott told the crowd before performing at Clive Davis" pre-Grammy party at the Beverly Hilton on Saturday. As you can tell, we're not one bit jealous.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star also further fueled marriage rumors when she captioned a photo of herself on Instagram, "extraño a mi esposo". But it is also in a very real way just an alarming misshapen inflatable head of a baby with eyes that are portals to hell.
- Trump, Xi Unlikely To Meet Before March 1 Trade Deadline: U.S
- Bad news for anyone who uses ad-blockers on Spotify
- Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Revealed In Chicago
- АFP: Quebec mosque shooter gets life, no parole for 40 years
- New Trailer for ‘Anthem’ Reveals Endgame Loot, Challenges, Strongholds, and More
- Facebook To Appeal German Privacy Ruling
- PSG's Cavani doubtful for Man United game
- 'Fortnite' Valentine's Day Event, Share the Love, Is Now Live
- Durant blasts media's treatment of him, tells reporters to 'grow up'
- Storm Erik Brings Wet And Windy Weather