"I am anxious about our performances, not about the club".
Raheem Sterling scored twice and Ilkay Gundogan also netted.
"We started well but after four minutes we conceded a goal in a stupid way".
"We had only to stay in the match but the reaction was not good".
The power play was warmly greeted by most right-minded fans on social media as an expert example of the football rustle.
Chelsea boss Sarri headed straight down the tunnel without shaking hands with Pep Guardiola, but the pair spoke privately after the game.
"People don't understand how hard the first year can be".
"Something is changing. At the moment I am not able to see the reason but I have to work for this because my target is to play my football, not to change another football because at the moment we are playing another football".
Sterling put the seal on the rout by adding his second 10 minutes from time.
"I don't know [about my future]".
Manchester City's evisceration of Chelsea yesterday was described by Henry Winter as "one of the finest team performances in Premier League history".
"My feeling is it is going to finish in the last games".
The battle between player and coach is one that has been brewing for some time in west London, and is one that has been waged countless times over the last 15 years.
Guardiola fell to the floor in exasperation when Aguero somehow side-footed wide with his easiest chance of the game moments later.
"Aguero is just clever".
Sky Sports confirm that club officials from the Premier League champions reached out to the Blues to apologise for their mistake. "But his reaction was a little bit better".
AGUERO would go on and redeem himself with a goal of the season candidate.
After Aguero had somehow missed an open goal from two metres, the Argentine promptly beat goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga with a blistering strike from 25 metres, underlining the fact that he is far more than a penalty area poacher. Even after Aguero went off to a standing ovation, City's strength in depth shone through as Gabriel Jesus, Riyad Mahrez and David Silva came off the bench.
- Disney's Live-Action 'Aladdin' Trailer Reveals Will Smith's Snarky Genie
- Two Southampton fans arrested after making aeroplane gestures to Cardiff City supporters
- NASA's faraway space snowman has flat, not round, behind
- Police prevent French yellow vests crossing into Italy
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Throw A 'STORMIWORLD' Birthday Party
- EC rejects Thai Raksa Chart PM nomination
- National Pizza Day 2019: Where to find free and cheap pizza today
- US Wants Security Council to Recognize Disputed Venezuela President
- After Ilhan Omar Tweets, Democrats Urge Leaders To Condemn Anti-Semitism
- Pink Gets Homemade Grammy From Daughter After Losing at 2019 Awards