The new Galaxy Buds are supposed to be unveiled alongside the Galaxy S10 family, but if Samsung plans to offer them for free with pre-orders, it means that they aren't part of the retail package. Now, a recent leak has revealed the full specifications of the smartphone. The new Galaxy S10 devices will be able to charge other devices wirelessly using a new feature called PowerShare, allowing users to charge their other phones, but mostly accessories, with their Galaxy S10 handsets. Additionally, the smartphone will be made available in gradient blue and gradient black colour variants.
The Samsung Galaxy M30 is expected to come with a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2220 x 1080p resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. Under the hood, the phone has the Exynos 7904 chipset, clubbed with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. In the camera department, it could boast a triple-camera setup at the back comprising of a 13-megapixel f/1.9 primary sensor, a 5-megapixel f/2.2 secondary wide-sensor, and a third 5-megapixel f/2.2 depth sensor. The 16 MP selfie camera is most likely to reside inside the water-drop of the infinity-V notch.
- Pope says priests kept nuns as sex slaves
- Italy denies it will ban Huawei, ZTE from its 5G plans
- Ireland team named for Scotland clash
- Knicks waive Wesley Matthews, Enes Kanter
- NBA Grizzlies will retire Spaniard Marc Gasol's No. 33
- Microsoft brings AI-powered background blurring to Skype
- USA: Tulsi Gabbard kicks off presidential campaign
- Apex Legends: How to Fix Party Not Ready Issue & What It Is
- Sarri: Higuain keen to prove himself again
- Paul Pogba Gave His Shirt To A Fan Following Win Over Fulham