Once you reach max Level 30, javelins can still be upgraded with higher-level gear. Part two shows off the endgame content for Anthem that will hopefully keep players coming back for more and more.
Throughout Anthem, players will take on missions and raise their Pilot level. Game Director Jonathan Warner walks you through some of the contracts, Strongholds, and endgame content that will constantly offer new challenges for you to test your skills against. Then, Grandmaster 1, Grandmaster 2, and Grandmaster 3 difficulties can be accessed. The last three tiers are only unlocked when you reach Pilot Level 30. The higher you set your difficulty, the better chances you'll have to score rare gear and cosmetic items.
Once you have a blueprint, you'll need crafting materials and coins to create the piece of gear you have your eye on.
Challenges will be available on a daily, weekly, and even monthly basis, giving players several ways to obtain crafting materials and currency. Similar to the Borderlands series, the progressive level ups will make the in-game world more hard, but also increase the power and rarity of the reward drops you can find in the game. Finally, the third update will introduce Anthem's first Cataclysm, a type of time-limited world event said to be partly inspired by Fortnite's long-game seasonal narratives. These world events cause physical changes to the world like extreme weather, deluges of hostile creatures, and changes to the landscape that will reveal new mysteries to solve.
After Anthem's release on 22nd February, BioWare aren't just going to kick back with a cup of tea and a biscuit to celebrate a job well done, they'll be diving straight into the first season, or act of post-launch content. Anthem demo players got a brief taste of Cataclysms in the public demo, but we won't know exactly how they play out for several weeks. It's called Echoes of Reality and will feature three seperate updates called: Evolving World, Stronger Together and The Cataclysm.
- Jaguar Land Rover owner records $4 billion loss, driving share price down
- Prince Philip Gives Up His Driver's Licence
- Monster Hunter: World x The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Crossover Begins
- Durant blasts media's treatment of him, tells reporters to 'grow up'
- Samsung S10e in Canary Yellow is bright, so very bright
- 'Fortnite' Valentine's Day Event, Share the Love, Is Now Live
- Facebook To Appeal German Privacy Ruling
- Tripura | ‘Mahamilawatwalas’ in Olympic competition to abuse me: PM Modi
- Death toll rises to 11 in Istanbul apartment collapse
- PSG's Cavani doubtful for Man United game