Speaking of wheels, the 30th Anniversary Edition also gets forged Rays ZE40 RS30 aluminum wheels that were apparently developed exclusively for this vehicle.
In addition to the Vitamin C color scheme, the 30th Anniversary Edition gets a set of 17-inch Rays ZE40 forged aluminum wheels that were specially developed for the Miata and are based on the wheels found on the MX-5 Cup race auto. But if you absolutely must have this paint color and interior trim, be aware that Mazda has a habit of adding special-edition paint colors to their regular production palette the following model year.
Like it or nor, and we do, the Mazda MX-5 has become an iconic auto, taking all the best bits of 1960s British Sports cars and delivering a fun and affordable little sports vehicle fit for modern roads.
Arguably the most beloved drop-top in the history of the automobile, the Mazda MX-5 comes full circle to celebrate its 30 anniversary at the Chicago Auto Show. Additionally, there is also Recaro seats with orange accents and a nine-speaker Bose sound system.
As previously teased, the special MX-5 gets a bright Racing Orange finish, and gets shod with bespoke forged aluminium Rays wheels. Later on, Mazda realised the Miata name still had brand resonance, so the company compromised and it became the MX-5 Miata in North America, a name it carries to this day. The American model with a standard 181-hp 2-liter engine is $35,915, but from what we understand, other markets will have 1.5-liter versions too. The roof on RF is painted Racing Orange, while the soft top will feature a black cloth top.
It's hard to overstate the importance of the Miata, which in its 30 years has sold more than one million units and developed a cult following.
- Microsoft ask Internet Explorer users to go to a new browser
- Backed Syrian force announces 'final battle' against IS
- Virginia lieutenant governor on sexual assault allegations: 'The interactions were consensual'
- Paul Pogba Gave His Shirt To A Fan Following Win Over Fulham
- Trump, Xi Unlikely To Meet Before March 1 Trade Deadline: U.S
- Apex Legends: How to Fix Party Not Ready Issue & What It Is
- Facebook To Appeal German Privacy Ruling
- Pope says priests kept nuns as sex slaves
- Whittaker out of title defence at UFC 234
- Knicks waive Wesley Matthews, Enes Kanter