Durant spoke of his frustration after Golden State's 141-102 rout over the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night.
Beyond that, both NY and Los Angeles have enough assets to possibly make a run at another big name on the trade market. I have nothing to do with the Knicks, I don't know who traded Porzingis, it's got nothing to do with me. They got nothing to do with me. Durant was clearly frustrated by the constant chatter about his future, and pleaded with the media to simply let him play basketball.
"Grow up. Grow up". Grow up. Yeah, you. "I come in here, I don't cause no problems". So, when I don't say nothing, it's a problem. I play the right way, well I try to play the right way. I try to be the best player I can be every possession.
"Now that I don't want to talk [to the media] there's a problem with me".
While player criticisms of the media are fair game and come with the territory, I happen to think there are topics more compelling than a conversation about the territory.
With those two teams making up half of the list of Anthony Davis' preferred landing spots, there is a chance that Kevin Durant could find himself forming the next big three in the city of his choosing as soon as July of this year. Just walk in here, survey and then write something like that, and then now y'all piling on me because I don't want to talk about that. Will it help me do my job better...
Durant, who is usually regarded as one of the most accessible superstars in the game, received treatment during Friday's shootaround and did not speak to the media prior to the game against the Phoenix Suns. He reportedly called Durant a "b--" and said, "We don't need you. Leave." That history made it logical to pursue sources about Durant's state of mind, no matter how frustrating he finds it.
There has been nonstop speculation about what's in the future for Durant, and if he'll be sticking with the Warriors for the long haul.
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Childish Gambino Turn Down Grammys Performances
- Pope says priests kept nuns as sex slaves
- USA: Tulsi Gabbard kicks off presidential campaign
- Trump, Xi Unlikely To Meet Before March 1 Trade Deadline: U.S
- Knicks waive Wesley Matthews, Enes Kanter
- Virginia lieutenant governor on sexual assault allegations: 'The interactions were consensual'
- 'Fortnite' Valentine's Day Event, Share the Love, Is Now Live
- House Democrats Divided On Strategy To Force Release Of Trump's Tax Returns
- Measles Outbreak Declared in Philippine Capital, Nearby Areas
- Facebook To Appeal German Privacy Ruling