Sarri has admitted he is at a loss to motivate his players at times since joining Chelsea in the summer, leading them to lose 2-0 at Arsenal in January, before a 4-0 thrashing by Bournemouth later in the month.
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard has revealed that both he and Maurizio Sarri "think the same way about football", suggesting that he may be happy to remain at Stamford Bridge.
Possession! Possession! The manager likes possession!
"In the past we used to play more counterattack".
"In the moment he is really very determined", Sarri said of Higuain.
"I think that Gonzalo is suitable for my football".
"Usually we learn from Arrigo Sacchi", Sarri added. "He's an old man [60, meaning experienced] but the way he thinks is the same way I think about football".
However, the Monaco midfielder said that Hazard may opt for a move the Spanish capital because it could be his last chance of fulfilling his dream. Though Chelsea succeeded before Hazard, and will go on to win plenty in the years post his departure, he's one of the top five players on the planet, and it's been a pleasure to see him in action in SW6 over the past six-and-a-half-years.
"The way I am can be a weakness to be the best player in the world".
"Managers like Mourinho, Conte, now with Sarri want me to score 40, 50 goals a season but can I do that? So I want to answer whether the players need motivation for this game after the match!"
Hazard has contributed 12 goals and 10 assists in 24 Premier League appearances this season.
"We respect everyone", says Hazard.
- USA: Tulsi Gabbard kicks off presidential campaign
- Cheers, jeers on border as Trump pushes wall in State of Union
- DA Quinn to Request Full Prison Term for Michelle Carter
- New England Patriots: 3 reasons team will win Super Bowl LIV
- Ireland team named for Scotland clash
- Minnesota School Bus Driver Shot In The Head During Snow Storm Traffic
- Maduro: Possible US aggression against Venezuela can not be justified
- Amazon exploring potential alternatives to New York HQ
- Trump announces summit with Kim will take place in Hanoi
- Mired in political scandal, Virginia looks to Black Caucus for leadership