But even moving beyond the Super Bowl hangover and poor cap design of the team down below, the game gave a good example of trends and actions San Francisco can use in the future, even as soon as this year.
Brady has yet to back off his comments/intentions of playing until the age of 45, and with another Super Bowl ring to his name, why would he stop?
While the rest of the country tuned in to watch the Rams take on the Patriots yesterday, fans of the jilted National Football League team were busy proving that nobody throws shade quite like the proud people of New Orleans.
The cause of death for Jaume, 65, was not revealed, though he was likely grinning from above as the Rams dropped the stodgy championship game to New England.
"They got shafted. Period", Nate Davis wrote of the Saints. A referee's no-call on what seemed like obvious pass interference resulted in part to the Saints' 26-23 overtime loss to the Los Angeles Rams. Just two weeks earlier, we had two games that went to overtime, where the last team to touch the ball won. "Look out, 2019", Harrison said.
Taking his coach's words far too literally, Edelman put his razor in the drawer before this past season began and made a decision to just let it all grow, to the point where his beard expanded past the contours of Edelman's rather compact head to become its own separate entity.
- Nick Foles pays the Eagles $2M buyout payment via cashiers check
- Moto G7 Power Hands-on Review: Huge 5,000 mAh Battery for $249
- Albert Finney Dead at 82
- Minnesota School Bus Driver Shot In The Head During Snow Storm Traffic
- Russia Jails Extremist Jehovah's Witness For 6 Years
- 2018 fourth hottest year on record NASA
- MLB To Rename Disabled List As 'Injured List'
- Ireland team named for Scotland clash
- Whitaker: I Won't Testify Unless Dems Drop Subpoena Threat
- Maurizio Sarri says Chelsea's Gonzalo Higuain is about more than goals