But now it seems that the inexperience is finally catching up with the Reds and it is Man City who are inching closer to the Premier League title with each passing game.
"I think that Gonzalo is a great player", Sarri said in his pre-match press conference. Make yourself ready. Fasten the seatbelts and let's go.
Kenny Dalglish Forward 1977-90, six titles; manager 1985-90, three titles; 2011-12, highest finish sixth 2011 If Jürgen is feeling the pressure, he must be up for an Academy award... You can not come through with passing a little bit around, you have to go through.
"I don't care what stage of the season it is, if you are concentrating on playing a game, you are going to be a bit nervous".
"I got a message this week, another sign that people think I need help".
"People might be nervous but I was nervous at the start of the season, so I don't know what nerves has got to do with it". Not really, but the view from outside is completely different.
Here, we look at some of the top football transfer stories from the British and world media in The Sport Review's Grapevine, published every day in the build-up to the 2019 summer transfer window.
"The only tool we really have to sort [in] our situation is football, passion, a proper fight, being aggressive in the most legal way".
"The good thing is we all know the job we have to do".
"It was always clear we had to change things for the better".
'I was at the Leicester game last week and I felt a nervousness (around the stadium) after about 15-20 minutes, ' he told Sportsmail. Be as noisy as possible, get behind the team. If it's like that, Anfield could carry Liverpool to the title. You have to be free in your mind'. They are able to press really well and it's hard to find a way out of that situation. They aren't something you should worry about. It just all plays a part in the pantomime of the run-in'.
- Russia Jails Extremist Jehovah's Witness For 6 Years
- Albert Finney Dead at 82
- Pelicans trade Nikola Mirotic to Bucks in 3-team deal involving Pistons
- Uganda Adds Curvy, Sexy Women On List Of Tourism Attractions
- Trump announces summit with Kim will take place in Hanoi
- Ariana Grande Defends Her Decision To Walk Away From The Grammys
- NBA Grizzlies will retire Spaniard Marc Gasol's No. 33
- MLB To Rename Disabled List As 'Injured List'
- Rapper Wale Slams Terry Crew Over His Support For Liam Neeson
- Nick Foles pays the Eagles $2M buyout payment via cashiers check