The 2019 Grammy Awards will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 10 (local time).
The K-pop stars are nominated in the best recording package category for their album Love Yourself: Tear, which was released in May past year.
Their 2018 album "Love Yourself: Tear" is nominated in the category of best recording package. Their time on stage as presenters is further recognition for the global superstars.
A source reportedly revealed Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jin, Jimin, V and Jungkook would present an award during the live show.
The 2019 Grammy Awards are just five days away, and since no one wants to be that girl who missed Lady Gaga's infamous egg arrival, here's everything you need to know about watching the annual awards show.
Last, but certainly not least, Diana Ross will be awarded The Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, so there is definitely going to be a performance dedicated to her. It will be against four other LPs like Mitski's "Be the Cowboy", St Vincent's "Masseducation", The Chairman's "The Offering", and Foxhole's "Well Kept Thing".
Last year, BTS became the first Korean pop group to top the Billboard album charts in the U.S., and sold out a concert at New York City's Citi Field.
Meanwhile, the upcoming Grammy Awards will be hosted by the American singer, Alicia Keys.
- Suarez pushing for Arsenal start after impressing Emery
- Thailand tells Australia and Bahrain to cooperate over Hakeem al-Araibi
- Elizabeth Warren registered for bar as 'Native American'
- Rockets Acquire Iman Shumpert, Kings Get Alec Burks In Three-Way Trade
- Home and auto loans to be cheaper as RBI cuts rates
- Body Found On The Missing Plane Confirmed As Emiliano Sala
- Amazon's Bezos says National Enquirer tried to blackmail him over 'intimate photos'
- Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal: What's in it
- Prosecutors subpoena documents from Trump's inaugural committee
- LeBron James didn't like how Harrison Barnes trade went down