When to Watch IND vs NZ 2nd T201 2019, Live Match Action?
The final T20I will be played on Sunday (February 10).
Club cricket had an ugly shadow over country ahead of the second T20I between New Zealand and India in Auckland on Friday.
New Zealand's Daryl Mitchell was given out lbw on the field to Krunal Pandya and the decision was upheld by TV umpire Shaun Haig despite HotSpot indicating the batsman had inside-edged onto his pad.
New Zealand made 158 for eight batting first in the second Twenty20 match against India at Auckland's Eden Park on Friday.
# Wicket! Bhuvneshwar gives an early breakthrough to India by removing opener Seifert for 12 runs.
Sharma top-scored for the tourists with 50 as India chased down New Zealand's modest 159-run target in 18.5 overs, levelling the three-match series at 1-1.
The team could replace Ahmed with either Siddharth Kaul or Mohammad Siraj, who warmed the bench on Wednesday.
Rohit was aware of the debate that will follow over preferring Krunal over Kuldeep. Rohit Sharma said he wanted to bowl anyway, despite India conceding 219 in the previous game.
The lack of fight in the run chase was a big disappointment, as mentioned by captain Rohit Sharma in Wellington. Vijay Shankar didn't last long but with just over 40 runs to cross the finishing line, the result of the match was more or less a foregone conclusion.
He could not do much in Wellington, getting four off 9 balls before spinner Mitchell Santner bowled him with a fast yorker. The home side will be itching to seal the series in the second T20I.
The unsafe opening duo of Colin Munro and Seifert put the Indian pacers under tremendous pressure early on in the innings and dismissing them cheaply will be crucial for the visitors' chances.
Besides batsmen, New Zealand bowlers had also impressed-with Tim Southee finishing with the figures of three for 17 while Ish Sodhi and Santner too sharing four wickets.
After a resounding victory in the first game, New Zealand would have to ponder about their top order failure. Indian bowler Krunal Pandya took 3, K Khaleel Ahmed scalped 2, while Bhuvenshwar Kumar and Hardik Pandya picked up 1 wicket each.
The match starts at 11.30 AM IST.
- Korean boy band BTS to appear at Grammy Awards
- Rick Zamperin: Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri is going all in
- Australia not to rush return of Steve Smith and David Warner
- Joy Behar reveals her own blackface photo on 'The View'
- Bradley Cooper Discusses Oscars Snub: "I Was Embarrassed"
- France recalls ambassador to Italy as diplomatic row deepens
- Woody Allen sues Amazon for $96 million over terminated movie deal
- Haas unveil new 2019 VF-19 auto for 2019 F1 season
- Thailand tells Australia and Bahrain to cooperate over Hakeem al-Araibi
- Body Found On The Missing Plane Confirmed As Emiliano Sala