Here's a little more on the athletic prodigy who's making headlines everywhere you look. Then, he was a former star high school quarterback but unproven on the college level. You can't play both sports when you're a quarterback.
National Football League experts and scouts are torn on the Heisman Trophy victor. It has been an uncertain rumor wether or not Murray would declare due to his possible career in baseball, but he has chose to keep his options open and declare for the 2019 NFL Draft.
Small wonder why he chose to recreate the "Bo Knows" poster.
Oh, and consider the joy of having every dollar you spend scrutinized by the other guys on the bus, a few of whom were drafted in the 20th round or later, never sniffed a signing bonus and have to live in some Beloit family's spare room and carpool everywhere in hopes of saving enough money to train in the offseason instead of taking a job driving for FedEx. Kohrt discusses Murray's future and whether he should or shouldn't play football.
A 236-yard and three-touchdown production in the 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl pushed Trayveon Williams to become the program's third leading overall rusher of all time, and put him at 1,760 yards this season for a new single-season rushing record.
Murray's father, Kevin, was the Texas A&M quarterback from 1983 to 1986 and although he likely would've wanted his son to remain with his alma mater, that didn't end up happening.
As precedents go, there are several current National Football League quarterbacks who have followed a similar path to Murray. In fact, that is quite often the case with quarterbacks.
Not much has changed unless Murray inexplicably uses the 72-hour window to withdraw from the draft. It is also reported that Murray would want $15 million to stay with baseball. Some fans believe he could be a better professional baseball player than he could be a professional football player.
A big question surrounding Murray now is, "What's next for him?" Could this hurt his stock before the 2019 NFL Draft?
The NFL scouting combine is in late February and early March and could intersect with his spring training - major league camp starts in mid-February and minor league camp begins in early March.
- China Sprouts First-Ever Plants on the Moon's Surface
- Can the House delay the State of the Union address?
- Harden scored 57 points as the Rockets past the Grizzlies
- José Mourinho rejects criticism of his Manchester United tenure
- How to Watch Roger Federer vs. Dan Evans
- Heads-up for Sunday, a super 'blood moon' is on the way
- US Lawmakers Introduce Bipartisan Bills Targeting China’s Huawei and ZTE
- Rare sighting of massive great white shark off Hawaii
- Tesla Model 3 hackers can earn up to £700,000 for exploits
- Could Facebook Be Using Its #10YearChallenge Meme to Refine Facial Recognition Algorithms?