Vicky Kaushal-starrer "Uri: The Surgical Strike" is a military drama that shows a surgical strike carried out by Indian armed forces on terrorist launch pads at the Pok. The film had an occupancy report of 20-25% on the day of its release.
The movie minted Rs 8.20 crore in its first day and the box office numbers are expected to grow in coming days. The officer trailer of the film received an overwhelming response from the film and now when the film has been released it is generating good business.
With strong word of mouth and positive reviews, the movie witnessed excellent jump in business on day 2. Day 3 [today] should be bigger.
Total First Weekend Box Office Collection: Yet to update...
With the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, there have been allegations that Aditya Dhar's Uri: The Surgical Strike is an attempt to influence opinions on the ruling party. If you have not watched this film yet, book your tickets and rush to your nearest theatres to enjoy this movie with your family or friends.
Uri, directed by Aditya Dhar, tells the story of Indian Army's surgical strike in 2016, conducted in reaction to the killing of Indian army personnel at a camp in Uri in Jammu and Kashmir. Let's see which film will emerge as the box office victor this weekend.
- US military announces start of troop withdrawal from Syria
- How to extend Resident Evil 2 One Shot demo
- An egg has broken Kylie Jenner's record for Instagram's most-liked photo
- Wisconsin kidnapping and killing suspect lived under the radar
- Shubman Gill credits Dravid for his batting evolution
- Celtics' Morris appears to shove teammate Brown
- Lexus LC Convertible concept revealed, Detroit debut
- Logan Paul Says He's 'Going Gay' in March-and People Aren't Happy
- Unai Emery 'wants to sell Mesut Ozil this month'
- Patriots inactives: Deatrich Wise out vs. Chargers in AFC divisional round