The New England Patriots came up short in their latest bid for a Lombardi Trophy nearly a year ago, and while they're back in the playoff picture, another first-round bye week in the books, they've got maybe the most talented team in the AFC standing in their way.
Brady hugged referee Ron Torbert after a bro-style handshake that became an embrace with Brady patting him on the back.
On Sunday, following the Patriots' 41-28 win over the Chargers in the AFC divisional round, Gordon took to Instagram to show his support. "I think for us as a group, you lose, I think we lost five out of eight games on the road, you know, each time, each week we lose, people tell us we're too old, we're not good, we're not good enough on defense, offense".
At 41, Tom Brady has just about seen it all.
"It'll be a good game". But on the rare occasions when Brady did stumble, some critics chalked it up to his age, and used that as a excuse to say the Patriots dynasty is finished. "I just like winning".
Despite their comprehensive victory over the Chargers, and a win earlier this season in Foxborough against the Chiefs, the Patriots are underdogs entering the Chiefs clash. It's only the seventh time in Bill Belichick's reign in New England the team has been an underdog in the postseason.
What's that? Brady straying from the Patriots Way and acknowledging the outside noise?
"Tom said it, so I can comment on it".
- Trump Says He's 'Not Keeping Anything Under Wraps,' About Meetings With Putin
- LeBron James Getting Crushed For What He Did After Cowboys-Rams
- 'Kingdom Hearts 3' Post-Launch Updates Revealed
- Gunman who fatally shot Davis Police Officer Natalie Corona is identified
- Kansas City Chiefs: Good, Bad, Ugly vs Colts in AFC Divisional Round
- Kyler Murray wants $15 million from A's to stick with baseball
- 'Uri' races ahead of 'The Accidental Prime Minister' on Day 1
- Logan Paul Says He's 'Going Gay' in March-and People Aren't Happy
- HBO reveals ‘Game of Thrones’ season eight premiere date with new teaser
- Samsung reveals the notch, features and launch date for Galaxy M